Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reflection (Day-4: Dance with Australia, Dance with Kangaroos!!)

Today I was surprised when I watched the teachers share their Australian culture and dance. I would like to thank Ms. Dianne, Mr. Bruce, Mrs. Bruce, Mr. John, and Mr. Rick who showed Australia dance and sang a songs for the audience. What I was most impressed with was the Australian traditional dance. It was like a waltz and a very sophisticated dance movement. I enjoyed watching and dancing with Jaeseung, Changmin, Yohan, Hojun and Jaemin. It was such an enjoyable time and a most impressive dance! It was called the “Heel and Toe polka”. The dance became harder because the music become faster, so we had to be ready to continue the movement of dance. I thought that dance was good because it was easy to memorize and follow the dance steps even though I was just a beginner. The song ‘ I am Australia.’ was a powerful and patriotic song. The song ‘Home among the gum trees’ was also very good, because Ms. Dianne mixed the song with easy dance steps even the small kids could follow the dancing with Ms.Dianne. It was a very good to say “Hoi!” when Mr. Rick said “Haui!”

No comments:

Post a Comment