Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reflection of Blogging

What have you learned about blogging that you didn't know before?

First of all, I would like to explain what is the blog. Blog is a type of website to put much information that people are interested in. We can share information and ideas in many ways, get many friends and peers and can know people’s different perspective in each comments. Blog is infinitive and enjoyable. We may get some fun from decorating the blog and reading comments as well. Personally, I thought that we get some improvement of writing skills and it’s enough to be attracting people who don’t have any blogs. It’s connection between the world and me. I will probably try hard to make fantastic blog and people will give me many different comments that I need to fix for my blog.

What is the best thing you like about blogging- expressing yourself in a creative way? Sharing photos, videos, music etc.

In my opinion, it makes us improve creative way in watching others’ blog on the Blogger. I could inspire from others’ blog what they did for their blog and I would try to use my creativity to make better one than other. It’s quite challenge but personally, it could be an one of the way that we can get improvement in creativity and English. I like to do blogging because I can share my videos, photos and opinion. I can get many feedbacks, which I had better change to make better videos or photos for the next time.


What is you favorite part of the blogging page? Why?

First, I like my video part because I tried hard to make and personally, I like to share my own information with friends and other people. We can post fun videos, interesting videos and many different types of video. Secondly, I like to decorate the background because I like photos, which related to smiling. So I put smiling photo on it and I hope people laugh a lot with watching my blog.

What have you learnt about nouns that you didn’t know before?

I didn’t know that nouns were complex and it composed with many types of nouns. At first, I felt that why Ms.Dianne asked us to do nouns because I believed that I could do well in that. However, my ability of nouns was a just piece of cake. Then I just realized that I need to concentrate it as hard as I possible and I hope I may have ability to distribute nouns well. Finally, I knew what is the meaning of each noun and could distribute little bit, but not perfect. I would like to appreciate to Ms.Dianne that she taught us to make our English strong in nouns.



1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic work Jae Jun. You have really taken to blogging and I enjoyed reading your reflection.

    ReplyDelete