Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome to my Blog



Hello guys, my name is JaeJun and I'm the member of Sinarmas World Academy. I'm pleased that I can communicate with you guys through this blog. I hope I can post much information, which related to English, Korea and etc. I'm interested in soccer so much as other boys and reasons why I'm playing soccer is to gain more energy and to be my refreshment besides school work and stress. This is my boy's soccer team's photo when we played last season. We tried hard but we got 5th place out of nine teams. That link on the Boy's soccer team is the cup, which our soccer team is joining now. What are you guys interested with? Soccer? Music? Girls? Boys? haha :D 

4 comments:

  1. Great Work Jae Jun. I look forward to reading more in your post. perhaps you could share a music clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging Jae Jun! Perhaps you could try and upload your Global Issues project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! NIce post bro :) I hope you can upload our new soccer team:) Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ms.Dianne: Thank you Ms.Dianne, I will try hard to make better one next time.
    @ Jaeseung: haha Thx JS.

    ReplyDelete