Sunday, February 6, 2011

McDonald's presentation



My issue is obesity, which is related to our health. Good Health is really important and we need to maintain and protect our bodies. According to the report, on average fat people don’t live as long as those who are moderately overweight. As you can see from that report, we should exercise or reduce eating fast foods in our daily lives. Personally, I used to like eating McDonald’s, food with high calories and high fat content. After I finished this project, I felt like I needed to stop eating McDonald’s and fast food. So I stopped and I felt better than before. At first, it was really hard to give up eating those foods but after I overcame that situation, I felt great that I had achieved my goal. I won’t say that people mustn’t eat McDonald’s or other fast foods, but If they want to protect their health by themselves then eating health foods is important.

I chose this topic because I was really surprised with the statistics that I found from the Internet. Especially, one statistic made me really shocked me and 155 million people a similar to me are affected by obesity. Furthermore, 300,000 people died because of obesity related illnesses. I thought that I should announce to my friends that we should stop eating McDonald’s fast food. Normally, on the way home, there is a McDonald’s drive through, so many students usually eat McDonald’s when they go home. I want them to go there less and that is the purpose behind this video and poster about “Obesity.”

Globally, there are 2.3 billion people affected by obesity. They should stop eating fast foods such as McDonald’s because it is becoming a bad habit from generation to generation. What I want to say, if parents are fat, their children are more likely to be fat. Because they didn’t hear any warnings by their parents that fast foods are bad. Research shows it causes a lot of diseases and  fat children don’t exercise because their parents don’t want to cooperate to do exercise. This is the biggest issue around the world, so we should stop eating fast foods such as McDonald’s and do more exercise for our future and next generation if we are to have a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment