Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holiday experience !

I can’t really think what I did during this holiday. In the other hand, this holiday was interesting that I read many books about European countries such as Netherland, Swiss, America and Japan. I realized that World is really huge that I thought and I hoped I can travel those countries to see how ancient people established their culture and how they collapsed.

In contrast, I finished my school homework in a last day of my holiday because I usually slept and hung around. My mom got angry so many times that I behaved like a turtle. During holiday, I did my lesson frequently and especially; I looked forward going to Imperial to play sports. I enjoyed playing soccer, basketball, ping-pong and swimming. After I went back home, I felt asleep immediately because of sports that I played in Imperial, however, I was happy that I played sports with my Korean friends and I hope we can play once again later.

Yesterday, I went to immigration to expand time to live in Indonesia longer. After finished making identification, I went back home and I slept for only an hour, but I woke up within few minutes otherwise I couldn’t finish my science homework and math homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment