Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Interview Questions

1.) If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why.


I would like to choose same topic as I finished. First, I decided to take this topic because I was struggled with grammar and writing essay, however, after I finished researching, it seemed easier to use and handle grammars. As I watched Blooms Taxonomy vocabulary, I had better to construct sentences and I felt like I’m improving in writing essay, too. I strongly believe that grammars are numerous and many things to study even though I felt like I finished studying about grammars. I’m still not good at writing essay because my weakest part in English is grammar. That’s why, I have to study more and research much information, which related to grammar and how to write good essay. I will try to put more efforts inside of my grammar skills and essay skills that we supposed to know about.
2.) If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?
This term was really busy that I couldn’t really concentrate with my project such as ESL project. I hoped I could have more time to get this project done, however, it seems hard because we had a lot of projects in different subjects and test as well. First of all, I would like to change my survey questions into Google documents that reader can answer it more easily and comfortably. Second, I would like to change my table of survey’ answers, because it looks little bit messy and sometimes, my friends answered some questions insincerely such as ‘I don’t know’ or ‘Yes’ so that it was really hard to evaluate all questions and next time, I had better ask them to answer it actively and correctly or I have to make questions simply and to entertain readers.
3.) Do you think that you have successfully shown your learning through the tasks that you've completed during this unit so far? Explain your answer.
I think my project is not successful because I didn’t use my time effectively and many other elements that disturbed me. At first, I planned to ask Ms.Dianne as my questionnaire, but I failed to make appointment. As I told you, I didn’t have much time to concentrate with this project and I hoped I could longer time to complete it properly. What I have shown were only planning, survey and table of survey’ answers. To complete my project successfully, I had to put more efforts and used time effectively, but I didn’t do it so I completed my project unsuccessfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment