Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unit of Inquiry (Week 4-5)


Week 4- Comprehension: April 25th- 29thTeacher Notes
ActivitiesFirst, I started to research and make a planning sheet on my topic. Ms.Dianne explained us to do it on the board how to construct and conduct a survey. I wanted to gather information in a survey from my friends at SWA. Great descriptive writing and very informative
Standard and Criterion MetCriteria C, D and E.
Completed TaskI finished making my planning sheet and survey. Then I emailed it to my friends  and I got many different answers that I didn’t expect. I appreciated my friends’ help in providing me with the opportunity to collect this important data. Yes I enjoyed completing your survey too.
ResourcesHere is the website that I found for my topic. It was really helpful and it helped me to understand further about how to write good essays. Yes I would also like to improve my writing.
To Do ListI have to make a chart, which shows and rates my friends’ answers. If I finish making it, I will try to upload it onto my edublog. I look forward to viewing the results of your analysis.

Week 5- Application May 2nd- 6thTeacher Notes
Activities Completed a chart using the data collected from my survey.
I examined the answers and patterns and illustrated my findings in a table.
Well done you are working to your plan and timeline.
Standard and Criterion Met Criterion C,D, E
Resources I classified the data collected from the survey to construct the table to illustrate the results. Great use of Verbs.
To Do List Ms Dianne has asked me to analyse my findings on a personal level. I will identify what skills are needed to improve my writing and I will write a story- same topic in both Korean and English. Jae Jun I will use MYP Lng B and the Korean teacher will mark your work.
We will then compare and contrast the skills represented in both pieces of work.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jae Jun I am glad that you have used the verbs from Blooms to include in your weekly summary. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete